Ready for my master!
Yesterday was a good day!
Although on Saturday I felt quite depressed. Yesterday I had a haircut and after that I went to my friend's house and we watched a movie.
After that because of my mother's birthday we went to a restaurant... it is very curios, but the more I pay attention to myself the more the people is trying to get my attention...
Im realizing that men love to steal some attention, they feel bored If they just get the attention for free, they want to taste the feeling of stealing time of a girl... probably if it is something prohibited that makes it more interesting
... actually I decided to leave "him" two weeks ago so I stopped sending text messages to his mobile and I was just worried about my master... One week ago he sent me a text msg and said that we hoped I had a great day in Mexico City, I just replied saying THANKS BABY... but nothing else...
I tried to be glamourous, sweat but confident. And I wasn't expecting that yesterday he was worried about my life even though he's having some trouble finding a job... at least he pretended to be happy for me cuz Im gonna study a master... probably the distance I put between us made him to refresh his interest in me...
But Im decided not to come back with him... last time he was a stupid guy that just got laid and got rid of me in the first chance he had... the only thing left he didnt say was: HOW MUCH WAS FOR THE SHOW? ....I was totally pissed of...
But I pretended not to be angry and like a true diva I left him without saying anything... like if nothing happened... now he regrets that... obviously he knows what he had done wrongly n I dont need to reproach him for his behavior...
Im just worried about my master and thats the only valuable thing I have!
Now the life is on my side!
I've charged my batteries and Im ready to leave TJ for 2 years!
So, Everybody! dont ask for me for a while cuz I wont be here!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home