READY TO DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO...
Well he has appeared after a week as he said... but his return wasn't as I expected... I was at work and he was online in the msn and said to me
HEY!! IM BACK, I MISS U! IM NAKED WAITING FOR YOU! COME TO SEE ME!
I was very surprised that, he thought I really would go there...
I said to him IM BUSY AT WORK, SORRY I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO HAVE LUNCH SORRY
And he said "HOW COME? DON'T U MISS ME? CUZ IT DOESN'T SEEM TO!"
I tried to be calm but obviously his lack of respect was evident...
I said to him SORRY A FRIEND OF MINE IS WAITING FOR ME, I WILL TRY TO GO AFTER LUNCH, I'LL TEXT YOU
Obviously I wasn't thinking of going... and that was the last drop of water that filled the cup... He's thinking he has control over me... NO WAY !! HELL NO!
Even my mother make me do by force what she wants... so... I decided to give him a very good sample to treat a real woman...
.
.
.
Ready to leave...
This is one of the most difficult decisions I've ever taken... but I must leave him
In the past I didn't have the nuts to do it but I prefer to do it now before he leaves me... I prefer to do it instead of him... I don't love and want him either... It's just the right moment to do so...Now he's only my hobbie but I still can find something better to do...
We don't have any future... he never has time for me and I've realized I'm only infatuated cuz he's kind of handsome, very confident and tha's very sexy I know... but no more...
He thinks he has control on me... but Im gonna demonstrate him he's wrong...
We've been "together" just for once and after that he misteriously went to Mexico City, as always he was very unkind and distant to me...
He's back now, I don't know for how long... but Im gonna leave him, he doesn't know but Im not gonna give him any explanation... just disappear from his life... at least we haven't shared anything... he's not interested to be with me at any moment, just when he wants a bit of "love"
That's not the kind of relationship Im willing to have...in fact IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP, so I have to be sincere with myself...
Is a bit difficult cuz he makes me feel passion and he's hot but that's all... So, the BITCH inside of me is clamming respect and my intuition is saying me that's obviously he's playing... he has taken advantage of my innocence, but not anymore...
Iv'e read a good book that has showed me HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME and the description is exactly the same of what he's doing with me...
But Im gonna change the position and revert the damage doing what he's not expecting me to do... LEAVE HIM
After "been together" he was very unkind, I thought would've been kinder but he was distant... SO IM READY
IM VERY VALUABLE AND IF HE'S INTERESTED OF ME, HE WILL SPEND 30 OR 40 CENTS TO CALL ME... IF NOT... IM GONNA MAKE IT EASIER THE SITUATION AND LEAVE HIM SPACE ENOUGH TO CONTINUE WITH HIS PATH... not being an obstacle with his plans...
On my mark... get set... and... go!
Nobody will stop me... even If I cry... Im not gonna come back with him... in order to respect myself....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home