Friday, March 21, 2008

What's new




It's been a year since I returned back from the best experience I had had in my whole life!

Everything has changed! I've changed my way of thinking again
I've been working for 1 year in a company and I have met a lot of people

I decided to give a chance to some guy, cute but a bit bad-tempered and veryyyyyy veryyyyy busy life

This was very difficult, actually, he's gone to Mexico City, he was working here and stayed just for 8 or 9 months but he quit his job and probably if the relationship was difficult now would be almost imposible to continue

It's a pitty because I really like him, his strong character is very atractive to me... probably because Im strong as he could be
I cannot deny that he's exactly the kind of man I was looking for, he gives me space, time and supports me to do what I like to do
But sometimes I feel he was only infatuated with me cuz I didnt accept to be with him from the beggining, probably I was just a challenge and now that I have fallen for him he's not interested anymore...

Not sure, but I've put my feelings very very far away from me and Im started to take decisions with my head not with my heart
Now I have focussed my interests in other things

Actually Im doing what he's doing "Looking for my dreams by my own way"
I have started to think like a "bitch" or how I like to say "cabrona"...

And probably this will end up soon but .... sooner or later will happen so... there's no much to do with him... I could have fun as he has fun with me: just sharing some time with kisses and caress just not to forget Im alive...

but its like playing with fire... I can get burned if I stay close to it... that's probably what makes him very
tempting

I dont want to fall for him... no way... but he's very atractive to me...

Next week he will come back to TJ and he promised to call me... not sure if that's true but I wont do anything... If he's really interested in me he will appear, if not ... I even dont have to remember his name... and I will consider this kind of relationship as ended ...as simple as it sounds...
as difficult to overcome as the same love...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home