Time managment
I've been working for 3 weeks... wow, It's just unbelievable that I arrived here almost three months ago from Australia!!!!
At the moment Im not very good with the time managment. I wake up at 6:30 am and I leave at 7:30 because of the traffic and I finish my work at 7:00 pm...
I dont take lunch outside because I just have 30 minutes :(
Nevertheless I can go on Saturdary to my japanese classes yey!! That was the arrangment that I did with my boss: arriving at 8:30 (instead of 9:00 am like the others) and just taking half and hours for lunch (instead of 1 hour)
...being busy have helped me very much cuz I dont feel so sad like when I arrived here... I still fell that Im like a bitch, I've learned so much outside that I dont feel innocent anymore
I dont wanna have any relationship for a while, im not really interested of having a partner, I think If I have one I wont be a good person, I have a lot of resentment in my heart and Im sure that im gonna hurt somebody...
Maybe the best part of a "break" is when you can feel the hatred, is when u feel STRONGER...
My self-esteem have risen a lot since last months... Now I can face everyone without a problem...
Even though I must confess that sometimes I feel that my weaknesses dont let me to achieve my goals... Sometimes the goshts of the past make me feel depress... but I know that I need to keep walking and going through the life... nobody is esential in this life... I learned that in the difficult way

1 Comments:
Pobre de ti que empices a escribir en Japones... ahora si me pierdes de por vida!!!!!!!
Haber cuando nos vemos otra vez Chio. saludos
10:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home