Monday, December 04, 2006

Just a few days for comming back home..

I have less 2 weeks in Brisbane and I have had some bad experiences in here that sometimes I feel so sad.... I know I'll miss this city... I must admit that at the beggining was so difficult to get use to this kind of life cuz it's so slow and quiet, but when i got used to, my life wasnt so bad... I really enjoyed this place...

I have heaps of good friends and that make me feel so happy at the same time!

I've done a serious shopping (souvernirs and stuff) and Im ready to come back...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was sooooo cooool!

Paul (my homestay father) took me with Luis and Ximena to see some rugby training. I met the reds team and I took a look of pics of them... they are so big and strong

After that I went to the Gold Coast again and finally i bought my Diggeridoo, a small one, its really nice even if I dont know how to play it , but that doesnt matter, cuz i have the instruccions... and the most important things is that it fits exactly in my baggage :)
I also bought 3 chinesse hats for me and my cousins (they look like a cone) but Eli has already got one, so, I have an extra one..for somebody, I havent decided, who's the lucky guy

I dont wanna tell anyone when Im exactly arriving Mexico, because I'll be so tired, I just wanna sleep and get use to my old life. That doesnt mean I dont wanna see anybody but I know I wont be ready... Im trying to train my mind to overcome the sadness feeling cuz the quality of life... the way of thinking of the people it's so different and sadly the people in here is so kind, a little bit crazy, and they usually help you without expecting something.



Im not ready to come back and see that my people is not like that... we are always trying to win, to have the rigth... sadly the mexicans dont let you excell and in here that doest happen...

Even thougth I want to come back cuz i love my culture, in Australia somethimes they celebrate something without a reason... they dont have the identity that I have... and that's what I really miss...
Im happy to be mexican... and hopefully I will help my people one day


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home