Sunday, November 12, 2006

Looking for my green screen and some lights

What can I say??
Homework sucks! I've been looking for some stuff to make my own green screen and I haven't been really succesfull :(

I bought this weekend 5 meters of green fabric and I am still thinking what I m gonna do!
I need some masking tape and a miracle but maybe I can find both of them in Wolworths, they have everything!

Im worried because I dont have enough illumination in my "set", I just have one light, and I ve asked my friends if they have one or two for me just for a few days, I will take borrowed some lights and I hope everything will be ok

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dónde se apaga el amor que quedó? No encuentro el interruptor... Si hay que aceptar que nuestra historia voló, de dónde saco el valor?... that's what my head says everyday...

I just wanna turn off my head, I dont wanna think, I dont wanna feel, I just wanna be happy, meet my soulmate (if really exists) or if not... i just wanna enjoy the rest of my life doing something that I like.

Is it too much?? Im tired of looking someone... I quit!
I met a guy and I though that maybe we could have something... but what a big dissappointment!'I think he's gay and he hasnt realized that... its really sad.... Im tired of looking for interlligent man because they use to think a lot and they live in a small world in their brain and dont know much about life... its really sad that these kind of people can be a genious in math, ciencies, but in love they really suck! They dont have an emotional intelligence, they think they can control everythings and they are wrong... they cant ...but they wanna believe that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home