How to overcome a problem
Yestarday's morning I woke up early, I wanted to sleep in but I couldnt... the alarm was beeping and beepingggggggg really loudly
I knew since the beggining I wouldnt have an easy day...
Firsly, Ximena woke up early and awoke me :C, after that I changed the alarm but for one strange reason it was beeping all the morning and I couldnt sleep very well..
The things started to be better when Paul took to one place for renting some lamps :)
I was at home really happy when suddenly one lamp fell down and I went to have a look and I noticed that the ligthbulb was broken :( ... I almost cry.... I didnt know what to do... Sandra was busy with a friend and I tried to call Ximena but she didnt answer the mobile phone
I decided go to the UQ for some other lamps and a videocamera, and I was in the city when it started to rain really really strong :s, fortunatelly I took the bus and I didnt get much wet...the storm was so heavy that it pull off some trees and some of them were laid on the floor.
When I saw Ximena, i was in the ICTE bulding when someone pulled off the fire alarm and they forced us to remain in the building ultil the responsable of that appeared... I think he/she never appeared :S
After that I went to the city looking for a ligthbulb to change it, I was succesful (al least) I found one in Big W and I went home happy but when I arrived there, there was no electricy, the storm broke down something and the street was closed. One man didnt allow me to cross throgh and needed to walk a lot finding another way to get home. When I arrived there I wasnt able to try the new ligthbulb because of the electricity, Indeed I wasnt able to do my homework...
I decided going for other videocamera cause I was not very sure that the first one worked properly, and I went to Taringa for another one... and just when I was comming home I realized that we still didnt have electricity... :( but suddenly I walked a few steps ahead and the electricity started to work !! yohooo!!
I had a dinner and after that Ximena help me to set up the lights and the videocamera. I recorded my homework with 2 differents cameras because when I tried to download the videos with the first one... it didnt work as I thougth at the beggining.... When we finished we just came to bed cause we were really tired.
...........................
The life taught me that when the things look so bad... Good is always there to help you :) and you can overcome every problem, just step by step :)
NOW WHAT???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home