Monday, November 20, 2006

Chio's reloaded




Its really stupid but since I came here to Australia I've been in different steps, since the melancoly, unhappiness, sadness until the great phrase "I dont care" .... and thats true,I cant believe how it works my mind, but now i feel like a new person....a few days ago I felt I wasnt prepared to see him again... now its totally different

Ximena made me understand a lot of things and everything is clear in my mind now. I know exactly what I want and what to expect... and Im ready to sacryfice my life to achieve my goals if its necessary...

Now I feel so good, I changed my mind and I hope that person that once I loved could find his happiness, and if is not with me, and with someone else, for me that's perfect (even if it's a bitch) ... If that makes him happy... good on him! There's noting much to say about it! That's the way Im demonstrating him how much once I loved him! The answer was in front of me all of this time!!:
If I leave him free, I'll be free too...
If only I had noticed that before... I wouldnt have suffered so much!

Now my expectations are totally different, I dont wanna have a relashionship cuz' Im really tired, my wounds hasnt sealed completedly, eventhough I feel a relief... the weight i was charging in my back has gone... and God had put in my way and angel... what else do I need? Nothing... Im happy as I can be... I dont need anybody to complete my happiness because Im complete now, I have my family and my friends and I dont need anything else to be happy...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im continuing with my homework. Its not so bad, I havent finished but at the moment, I think Im working pretty well


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home