Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just call me CABRONA!


I've discovered that I changed a lot... I didn't realized how much until I arrived to Mexico...and indeed now i feel totally different...

The first thing that I discovered was that now I am more agresive specially with the people that I think dont deserve my time...

Altough I still protect the people that I love and I dont care if i need to sacrifice my life for them!

Nevertheless, I still feel a bit confused cuz' I changed so fast! I dont know if my new way of thinking is the proper one!

I really suffered so much! So I decided not to do it again! Now I feel that Im really cold and I feel a lot of resentment with all of the men... I dont trust in anyone anymore!

1 Comments:

Blogger The almighty Skippy said...

Uy uy uy.... ahora ke?, te vas a levantar en armas contra los hombres o ke pedo?... si las locas son ustedes :P

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home