Thursday, August 09, 2007

The day I broke the line!

I usually was a very quiet person, I was never thinking of starting a quarrel, indeed I cant remember the last time I had one.... since a few months ago...

Since that moment... nothing has been the same...

Everything started when I went to the USA with my cousin, her boyfriend and 2 friends of them... things were fine... we were in the queue expecting to cross the border as soon as possible...

We were laughing and chating, saying jokes, stupid comments ... when suddenly my cousin's boyfrined asked for his camera... he was distracted and he forgot where he left it...

He losses his patience very easy and he was very cranky about the camera... he started to shout asking us where we put the camera and I just said: I DONT KNOW WHERE'S UR CAMERA! JUST CALM DOWN!

But the couldn't he was very upset... indeed his friends said the same but he started to be more and more upset than the beggining
...

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home